Friday, March 25, 2011

Top 10 Pick Up Lines For Girls or Guys At Gym

So, have been going to pubs, bars or clubs but no luck to pick up any girl or guy? Tired of getting rejected?
I hope that you won’t give up that soon. Gym is probably another good place you want to try. However, it is never easy without a good pick up line. So, I have compiled top 10 pick up lines for both men and women. Use it accordingly. Otherwise, you may still end up to stand for one night instead of having one night stand.
Good luck.
hunk-with-killer-eyes.jpg
For Girls To Pick Up Guys at Gym:
  1. “You got a new iPod. Should I get the 10 gig or the 30 gig?”
  2. “Can you close the bracelet for me?”
  3. “Your gloves are nice. Where did you get them?”
  4. “Do you think that class instructor good?”
  5. “Can you teach me how to use this machine?”
  6. “Do you know any workout to reduce the breast size? Mine is a bit too big to handle.”
  7. “I never do this, but I think you’re cute and I got tired of waiting for you to talk to me.”
  8. “That’s a stain on my bra top, isn’t obvious?” (pointing to the breast)
  9. “They say missionary position help men to work out the chest and triceps, is it true?”
  10. “Is that a train in your pants, or are you just happy to see me noticing how big your dick is?”
babe-with-sexy-body.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment